Thursday, March 12, 2015

My New Player Piano


I've been working on a new project that I got about three weeks ago; it's an old player piano that some people gave to me basically as something to restore. They needed room in their recording studio and wanted the piano to be moved, plus they already have a working one.
A couple of friends from church help us move the piano to our house. We could not have done it without them, as the piano was very heavy. Right now it's in our library in the basement.


Krell Auto-Player Piano

Steger Natural Player Action, non-reproducing normal 88-note tracker system
 Serial Number 48995

Year Of Manufacture: 1910

Auto-Player player piano brand label is a label from the parent company, Krell Auto-Grand Piano Co., Connersville, Indiana. 
Piano manufactured by Werner Industries, Cincinnati, Ohio.
Here are a few pictures of it.
I will let everyone know when I get it going again.


























No comments:

Post a Comment